Saturday, April 11, 2009

new sony bravia xbr9 reviews

XBR7
Sony
Simple Spectacular , March 11, 2009
By Jairo Dussan "J.D. jadumu" (Miami, Fl) - See all my reviews


I bought this TV on March 2nd and sony xbr9 xbr9 was delivered on March 9. Ceva did a good job, but the guy told me that XBR7 he wasn't supposed to help me to mount the TV on my stand. Whatever the TV picture is spectacular; there are no words to describe exactly the picture quality, I live in a condominium where the TV signal from Comcast is free, the picture quality is great but note that you get 3 different kinds of signal when you have cable; analog, digital 480 and HD 1080i and the analog and digital makes a big difference, I repeat a big difference, now HD channels are awesome, completely breathtaking incredible....and Then I connect my indoor HD amplified Terk antenna and that's almost another word the image is perfect , incredible perfect. But the day after I received my TV I found on the hallway one of the cable company techs and I asked him about the signal quality from his company and we started talking about their service, the guy was very nice telling me ...never order cable service if you have a HD TV only use Satellite company , because the quality XBR7 it's so obvious , he told me that the cable signal lose quality thru the cable instead of satellite everything is thru the air and the signal is 100% digital and 100 % HD. That's why I'm ordering direct TV. But I do recommend this TV to anyone looking for the best TV and the best quality TV, why I put sony xbr9 xbr9 this way? Because I started doing my research to buy a TV like 6 months ago and I found that the best picture quality is with Samsung series 600,700 and 800. BUT there is so many complaining about quality, like features that doesn't work as promised, the frame peeling off etc etc and sony xbr9 Bravia processors make the image looks so great in standard signal or HD. BECAUSE when you are shopping around for a HD TV in your local stores note that almost all TVs looks great, almost every single one have great picture , WHY? Because those are connect to a HD air antenna, Satellite or Blu ray (which those 3 are HD signals) but when you take sony xbr9 xbr9 home, the history is 100 % different because in the real world we don't have all the channels in HD the majority are standard digital signal. That's why a good TV and a good TV processor are extremely important, the capacity of the TV to make those standard definition channels look like HD channels, most of the HD TVs now, the picture looks excellent in HD signal, but when you watch standard channels on a HD TV is the biggest test your TV will pass or not and believe me most of the TV out there look terrible in Standard definition, because the processor of the TV doesn't have the capability to upscale the signal near to 1080i. Tell the salesman to connect the TV you are interest in to an standard definition signal and you will see that he will tell you that they don't have standard definition signal in that store. And be realistic.... You can find out there a 40'' TV for 649.00 but also there some TVs that's cost $6,716.23 or like the sony xbr9 XBR7 40 that the price list is 2,100.00 but you can get sony xbr9 xbr9 here in Amazon for 1,400.00, Why there is such price difference in TVs ? Because technology cost, you get what you pay , if you want quality you have to pay for it, if you don't believe me , look right now for the cheapest TV here in Amazon . Recapping...you want the best picture? , well my best advised for you is to go for sony xbr9 but also get ready with your wallet because their best ones are expensive. Also I bought this TV because the price was the same that the XBR6 40. And the XBR7 have even a better processor and a woofer not a sub woofer. I hope this review help you to decide..Sony Bravia XBR KDL-40XBR7 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV
XBR7

No comments:

Post a Comment