Sunday, April 12, 2009

Well Worth The Money - But is sony xbr9 worth the wait for Delivery?

Well Worth The Money - But is sony xbr9 worth the wait for Delivery?, July 17, 2008
By C. Harmsen "Carl In NJ" (Piscataway, NJ United States) - See all my reviews


I am familiar with this TV as I just CEVA set one up at a friend's house. Great picture, great quailty overall, and a very nice look.
Multiple inputs making sony xbr9 easy to connect all your gear - a real "Run whatya brung" TV as sony xbr9 has 3 HDMI inputs Multiple PC and Component Inputs and sony xbr9 even supports the old S-Video and RCA connections.
The menus are very basic and sony xbr9 lacks some of the advanced tuning that I am used to on my Sony 60 inch, but the picture quality is excellent and most users will find the menu of options more than sufficient. As someone else said everything is menu driven from the remote, with very few one touch functions.
I purchased this on the Amamzon 36 month Interest Free Deal. Cant beat 33 bucks a month.

Now the BAD - its delivering by CEVA who has no idea where my TV is? The last tracking scan was Newark NJ on Sunday - 22 miles away from my house... well today is Thursday - Hello? Anyone out there? I thought they would call me by now and when I call them - they thought sony xbr9 was picked up already? Picked up? Huh?

Great Price, Great TV but Amazon needs to find a better Delivery service CEVA is horrible. If I had read the message boards about CEVA formelery EAGLE freight I would have never purchased this TV at Amazon. I hope I finally get my TV. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? CEVA Report this Permalink
Comments (4)



27 of 31 people found the following review helpful:
Amazing for the price!, June 5, 2008
By Cisneros "Sofia C." (Nuevo Leon, México) - See all my reviews

Beautiful HD TV, sony xbr9 has excellent resolution, so quiet and I was surprised to find out the sound aint that disapointing either (in case you ran out of money to buy a Home theather haha!) Im sure paired with a good Home theather, its like I am at the movies! I really recommend this TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment